Our regular rates include :
- Continental breakfast delivered to your room;
- Access to our guest kitchen for evening snacks between 3 pm and 11 pm;
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and public areas;
- The Auberge also offers corporative and government rates, please inquire to see if you are eligible;
- The Auberge is a CAA and AAA recommanded establishment and members get a 10% discount;
- The Auberge gives 10% discount to FADOQ and AARP members;
- The Auberge can accommodate small groups, please contact us to obtain rates;
- Travel agents planning to visit the Auberge Le Pomerol for business purposes can request a special 20% discount, according to availability and season. Travel agents must show their business cards and provide their IATA number at check-in.
- ARRIVALS can be done as of 3 pm;
- DEPARTURES can be done at 12 pm at the latest;
- You must cancel or change your reservation at the latest 48 hours prior to your arrival or the amount of the first night will be charged;
- A valid credit card number is required to make the reservation;
- The Auberge is a smoke-free establishment;
- Children under 12 years old stay for free;
- Animals are not allowed on hotel property.
To check availability and rates, please use the secure form by clicking on the Reserve button in the top menu.
To make the most of your time with us, visit our Packages. section !
Please note that rates may vary without notice and are in Canadian currency.
To convert canadian dollar to a foreign currency, please click here.
The applicable taxes are lodging tax 3.5%, GST 5%, PST 9,5%.